Sunday, October 3, 2010

Remember my Mom's Potato, Ham and Carrot Casserole?




Remember this post? Well this is another of my faves from my Mom I have to share on the new blog.  

Potato, Ham and Carrot Casserole

2 lbs sliced ham
1 onion diced
1 cup peeled sliced carrots
3 cups sliced potatoes
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 1/4 tsp flour
1 cup milk
sprinkle of salt
sprinkle of pepper

Brown ham and onion in a greased frying pan. Remove from pan, add flour, soup and milk, heating until it boils. Arrange carrots, potatoes, ham, onion, salt & pepper in a 9x13 pan. Pour sauce over top. Cover and bake 350' for 1 hour. Uncover for 15 minuets more to brown potatoes.
 


*please note all product reviews and giveaways are posted here now http://ldylvbgr.blogspot.com/
Follow my new recipe url so you can get all the latest goodies!

enjoy,
Pin It!

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

This looks great! I am going to have to make it this next week! Thanks for all the great recipes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...