Sunday, June 5, 2011

Buttermilk Biscuits with Bacon, Eggs and Cheddar.


Weekends are great for a comforting breakfast like these biscuit sandwiches. A simple buttermilk recipe (see my old post) with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and applewood smoked bacon. Good Morning weekend.


Buttermilk Biscuits
Dorie Greenspan

2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 teaspoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 stick (6 tablespoons) cold unsalted butter, cut into 12 pieces
3/4 cup cold Buttermilk

You will find the full recipe here
. (I used her side notes for making them Buttermilk)


 
~Be sure to follow my recipe blog so you can get all the latest goodies!~

enjoy,
Pin It!

5 Comments:

Leslie said...

Mmm.these are my kinda breakfast! Or lunch OR dinner!!!

stephchows said...

OMG I wish I had a sammie like that for lunch today! It's totally drool-worthy!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found you on momsbloggerclub- I'll be following your blog if you don't mind. =)

Chana@ Mamma Town said...

Love your adorable blog and I'm happy to be your newest follower! Found you through MBC and hope you can swing by sometime to return the favor! Such cute-ness here:) http://www.mammatown.blogspot.com

Nicole-Lynn said...

I'm enjoying going through your blog and finding a lot of great recipes!

I always make this breakfast biscuit.. it's a favorite! Yours looks so yummy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...