Saturday, December 21, 2013

Eating Our Christmas 2013


Every Christmas I go all out for delicious treats, as a blog follower you probably already know! This year will be no different except for a couple of new treats. Check out the links to the recipes below and I hope you discover a new one to have for your treat! I have many many more Holiday recipes to share just check here and here!










I'll also be making up some Peppermint Crunch Puppy Chow to take on Christmas dinner for munchies and Caramel Apple Cheesecake ( a combination of recipes) for my work's Christmas potluck and of course my Mom's (secret recipe) Rocky Road. Watch my Instagram for these goodies to show up (and for a more current photo lol).

Do you have favorite foods for your Holidays? I'd love to know, please share (recipe links encouraged!) in a comment below. 


Merry Christmas,
Pin It!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...